- Whether you’re looking for an equine vet in Connecticut or an equine vet in Rhode Island, Dr. Alice Ennis can provide quality veterinary care to your horse! We provide veterinary services in Sterling, Brooklyn, North Stonington & other parts of eastern Connecticut. Do you require an equine emergency veterinarian in Rhode Island or eastern Connecticut? We provide 24/7 equine emergency care. If you have questions about the equine services BCLAC provides, please contact us.
BC Large Animal Clinic can help with many of your horse health needs.
WELLNESS EXAMINATIONS FOR HORSES
BCLAC provides comprehensive veterinary care to horses in Connecticut & Rhode Island. Our annual wellness care includes the following:
- Vaccinations based on your horse’s individual needs
- Lyme Elisa test and Western Blot
- Coggins tests
- Parasite Control
- Preventative Lab Work
SENIOR WELLNESS FOR HORSES
BC Large Animal Clinic believes in providing complete care to our aging equine patients. Our veterinary services for senior horses include most of the care provided in a general equine wellness exam, but with an emphasis on preventative labwork and dental care. Preventative screens may catch issues your horse is having early on, helping your pet to live a longer, healthier life.
If you need a vet to float teeth in Rhode Island or Connecticut, we have years of experience performing traditional hand floats.
OTHER EQUINE SERVICES
- Pre-purchase exams
- Interstate health certificates
- Lameness examinations
- Digital ultrasound
- Reproductive services for horses, including artificial insemination and reproductive ultrasound.
- Farrier Consultations